Having unique products and services is difficult and often impossible in the long run with an increasingly global market. This is why there are continuously greater demands for understanding, implementation and execution of personal sales in any organisation to ensure the best possible profitability.
Personal sales is a positive influence!
Solely making initiatives for sales work is rarely critical for success or failure. What is critical is to understand which sales initiatives affect customers the most positively in terms of making the right decisions.
NORMALLY WE FOCUS ON:
- Creating an understanding for what personal sales are - in-house and externally
- Working with understanding personality typologies (communication types based on MPA/EASI)
- Creating awareness about GAPS lying between self-perception and the perceived image
- That your values are kept alive in sales
- Preparing, structuring and carrying out an efficient sales dialogue, based in the above
- Identifying and setting free customer's known and latent needs through active listening
- Ensuring efficient carrying out of sales phases: opening, situation, presentation and decision
- Seeking out, understanding and handling reservations with the relevant reasoning
- Understanding the correlation between initiatives, relations and results
- Planning real sales initiatives with real relationship building skills
- Increased first and additional sales (increased earnings)
- Strengthened image by improved customer satisfaction
- A clear acceptance of the personal sales and consulting behaviour
- Insight into and setting free of personal potential
- Personal development in relation to set targets
- Common frame of reference for tools that actively contribute to achieving better results
- More targeted initiatives to achieve excellent results
THIS TRAINING IS INTENDED FOR THOSE THAT WANT TO:
- Be able to identify their own and other people's typology and target sales thereafter
- Be able to structure their sales initiatives and reach their target
- Increase competency and commitment in themselves and others
NUMBER OF PARTICIPANTS:
We recommend a maximum of 12 people per team.