In step with the increasing global competition, the importance of maintaining established relations through valuable service and consulting increases as well. Understanding the difference between serving (reacting to stated needs) and servicing/consulting (reacting to stated needs AND activate latent needs) is of great importance.
Because of this it is important to focus on how WE can service and advice the individual customer in a way that the customer considers valuable.
If we ensure a large enough experienced value for the individual customer, their loyalty is strengthened as well as the possibility for future purchases.
NORMALLY WE FOCUS ON:
- Creating an understanding for what servicing and consulting is
- Working with understanding personality typologies (communication types based on MPA/EASI)
- That your values are kept alive through service and consulting
- Efficient communication, ensuring increased customer loyalty
- Meeting the customers stated needs as well as challenging potential latent needs
- Ensuring good reasoning to avoid unnecessary complaints
- Understanding the correlation between initiatives, relations and results
- Awareness of the team's strengths and weaknesses in relation to the daily work
- To find and qualify leads for the sales organisation
- Understanding the importance to take responsibility for forwarding the feedback that is received from customers
- Increased loyalty and the potential for additional sales (increased earnings)
- Strengthened image by improved customer satisfaction
- A clear acceptance of your own service and consulting behaviour
- Insight into and setting free of your own potential
- Personal development in relation to the set targets
- Common frame of reference for tools that actively contribute to achieving better results
- More targeted initiatives to achieve excellent results
THIS TRAINING IS INTENDED FOR THOSE THAT WANT TO:
- Be able to identify their own and other people's typology and target advice accordingly
- Be able to structure the day to avoid typical bottlenecks
- Increase skills and commitment in themselves and others
- Prepare for carrying out "difficult conversations"
NUMBER OF PARTICIPANTS:
We recommend a maximum of 14 people per team.