Presenting with Impact
We are all bombarded with information and messages on a daily basis, which we, to a lesser or greater extent, need to deal with. It is a tough competition for attention, and only those who understand how to transmit a vivid, clear and targeted message will push through.
Personal effectiveness is about making you a knowledgeable intermediary in transmitting and giving you the feedback and the tools that will ensure that your message creates a value for the intended recipients.
WE FOCUS ON:
- Becoming aware of your own strengths and weaknesses as an intermediary
- Getting a clear understanding of how YOU as a communicator can push through
- Achieving a balance between form and content
- Becoming aware of your own both language and voice (form)
- Being comfortable with using tools that can create a clear structure in your message (content)
- Creating awareness about GAPS lying between self-perception and the perceived image
- Understanding the importance in giving and receiving usable feedback
- Focusing on how decisive it is to know the target audience for your message
- Dealing with the different personality types in the target audience
- Experiencing the strength in defining and communicating a clear core message
- Strengthened image through better feedback
- A greater commitment and a clearer demonstrative ownership of the message that is to be sent out
- Sending out messages in a vivid, clear and concrete manner
- Understanding that as a co-worker you are constantly in an intermediary role
- Greater insight in how the individual best achieves the highest level of efficiency in communication
- Increased self-confidence and appearing more credible
- Simple communication of complex messages
- Achieving a much greater efficiency in preparing your future communication
THIS TRAINING IS INTENDED FOR THOSE THAT WANT TO:
- Have a unique possibility to challenge and develop your own communication tools and skills
- Increase personal effectiveness
- Have knowledge of your own instruments and an awareness of development areas and strong sides
- Be a positive influence to others in training, meetings, customer visits, collaborative relationships etc.
NUMBER OF PARTICIPANTS:
We recommend a maximum of 10 people.