We all negotiate several times per day, regardless of what our jobs might be. One of the great challenges that comes with negotiations is that we are not aware of it being a negotiation until it is too late. The consequence of this is, of course, that our opportunities for preparation and proper planning are, to some extent, neutralised. By increasing awareness of timing, preparation and how to carry out negotiations, the results will be improved.
WE FOCUS ON:
- Understanding what a negotiation is and to become more aware of when they occur
- Structure an efficient preparation for negotiations
- Visualising fundamental elements in carrying out an efficient negotiation, based on the preparation
- Experiencing the coordination between physical and psychological factors in negotiation
- Seeing the connection between results and relations
- Practising simulations and give/receive feedback
- Being aware of one's own and other people's signals through body language
- Achieving the desired negotiation results in both a short- and long-term perspective
- Improving your own strengths and decreasing weaknesses in a negotiation situation
- Techniques for achieving a successful negotiation result
- Understanding the importance of negotiating, with an eye for the long-term exchange through results and relations
- Tools for streamlining each preparation connected to negotiations
- Feedback on case training and coaching others to achieve better negotiation results.
THIS TRAINING IS INTENDED FOR THOSE THAT WANT TO:
- Learn how a negotiation is prepared in an efficient manner
- Assess their own and other people's negotiation results
- Carry through negotiations with a clear strategy, including using active listening and question techniques
- Relationship building, confidence-building behaviour, the ability to close a deal
NUMBER OF PARTICIPANTS:
We recommend a maximum of 12 people per team.